As a basis for working together in the foundation facilities, the Carl von Heß Sozialstiftung (Carl von Heß Social Foundation) has set itself the following main goals:
We want to be a PLACE to LIVE:
- where residents, staff and relatives meet and make sure that skills are maintained and are allowed to freely develop
- where we offer personalised and professional care
- that is based on trusting relationships, appreciation and respect
- where we recognise individuals, and take needs and wishes into account
- where you can find "open doors", clarity and a willingness to talk
- where the self-respect of our employees is important
- where we want honesty, constructive criticism and praise
"It is our duty to care"
We offer about 450 spaces in seven facilities for inpatient or temporary care in single or double rooms, as well as providing day care and assisted living.
Nursing rates for the individual retirement homes can be found on each facility's website.